Curi-Med Compression Therapy is the cornerstone in the effective treatment of venous insufficiency and chronic wounds
- Curi-Med Short-Stretch is available in a Light and Normal version. Short-Stretch Normal contains more cotton threads than light. Both are made from 100% cotton and contain no elastic fibers. Stretchability up to 90%.
- Curi-Med Short-Stretch bandages provides a high working pressure and low resting pressure. The bandage performs the most when the patient is mobile as movement activates the vein muscle pump.
- Curi-Med Long-Stretch is produced from a mixture of cotton and elastic fibers, and provides a stretch of more than 120%. Compared to Short-Stretch, this type of bandage has a high working pressure and a high resting pressure, and is suited for more immobile patient as the Long-stretch provides a constant pressure on vein pumps. Abena advices against using Long-Stretch during the night.
- Both types can be used multiple times if treated accordingly.
Curi-Med Orthopaedic Underpadding
- Curi-Med Orthopaedic Underpadding is available in both synthetic and natural material. Comfortable to wear, providing a cushioning and protective padding under Plaster of Paris and compression bandages. Evens out contours and hinder excessive pressure on protrusions.
Curi-Med Tube Gauze and Tubular Bandages
- Curi-Med Tube Gauze and Tubular Bandages for protection and dressing retention. Available in the classic range of sizes for usage on every body part. All types and sizes are knitted seamless.
- Choose from our Tube Gauze range 100% cotton bleached, 100% viscose or 100% cotton unbleached. Curi-Med Tube Gauze can be extended 3 times its width and narrowed again by stretching the longitude direction.
- Curi-Med Tubular Bandage Double-Stretch with Color-Indicator is particularly suitable over joints, amputations and hard to dress areas. Made from Viscose 52%, Dorlastan 48%. Stays permanently elastic.
- Curi-med Tubular Bandage with Compression effect contains strong elastic fibers and maintains a sustained compression even after prolonged usage. Made from 82% cotton, 9% lycra, 9% polyamide.
Curi-Med Support Bandages
- Curi-Med Support Bandages are available in a Universal and our Ideal in 5 meters and 10 meters.
- Abena recommends Universal support bandages for fixation and stabilization when the injury is not serious. Universal has a stretchability of 120% and provides a slight compression.
- Curi-Med Ideal support bandage contains no elastic fibers and provide a slightly higher level of compression effect than Universal bandage. This makes the Ideal bandage particularly suitable for fixation of for example a broken arm. Ideal has a stretchability of 90%.
- Both can be used multiple times if treated accordingly.
Curi-Med Fixation Bandages
- Available in Fine, Crepe and Cohesive.
- All Curi-Med fixation bandages provide efficient support and fixation of wound dressings, catheters, probes, tubes and similar medical devices. Curi-Med fixation bandages are single use products.
Curi-Med Bandage Clips
- Latex free elastic bandage clips for securing elastic bandages. Tan-colored.
Curi-Med Non-Sterile Forceps, Green
- For non-sterile procedures.
Curi-Med Sterile Dressing set
- Curi-Med Sterile Dressing Set is ideal for wound cleaning, absorption of exudate and during wound dressing change. The set is packaged in a convenient and user-friendly peel-packs. Contains 5 x nonwoven balls no. 3, Ø30 mm, 30 g/m², and one 12,8 cm pp forcep.
- The sterile ready-to-use set saves staff time and offers safety and comfort.
Curi-Med absorbent pads - nonsterile and sterile
- Suited for medium to heavy exudate. Practical resalable packaging for non-sterile pads and logistically optimized hygienic packaging for the sterile pads. Financially favorable solution when frequent dressing changes is required.
Curi-Med Cellulose Paper Swabs
- Suited for wiping, cleansing and absorption. Each bag contains 2 rolls á 500 pieces. Practical string-bag for storage.
Curi-Med Gauze Swabs and Tampons
- Ideal for cleaning, absorption and applying ointment. Curi-Med gauze swabs are all 17-threads and 8ply.
- Available in Non-sterile, high clean, and sterile.
Curi-Med Nonwoven swabs & Y-cut
- Ideal for cleaning, absorption and applying ointment. Curi-Med nonwoven swabs are 30 gsm, 4ply.
- Available in Non-sterile, high clean and sterile.
Curi-Med Fixation Tape
Suitable for retention of wound dressings, catheters and tubes. Made from soft nonwoven material
- Wavy back-side for easy handling
- Elastic length-wise
- Permeable nonwoven layer lets the skin breathe
- Skin-friendly adhesive added in stripes – lets air and moist permeate.
- No colofonium
Curi-Med Post-Op Dressing Sterile and Waterproof Sterile
- Suitable for dry to lightly exudating wounds: lacerations, cuts, post-operative wounds, protection of sutured wounds
- Both Sterile and Waterproof Sterile features a smooth central PE -covered pad that upon removal does not rip off new cell formation
- Curi-Med Post-Op Waterproof is Bacteria-, virus and waterproof – and Semi-permeable.
- Non-woven IV dressing produced from viscose, polyethylene, polyester and acrylic adhesive
- The viscose pad is laminated with a PE net, which makes it possible to remove the dressing painlessly
- No colophonium
Curi-Med Film Dressings
- Transparent PU film dressings all with skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive for fixation of wound dressings, tubes, catheters
- MVTR: 800 mg/m²/24h
- Bacteria-, virus and waterproof, semi-permeable. Patient can shower
- No colofonium